Archive


{faux}J. Crew Girl

So I've been working on this project for a while, and racking my brain trying to figure it out. 

I'd given myself a styling challenge: To try and create J. Crew looks without using their clothes! This was basically an initiative to test out a few things: 1. my styling techniques (which, frankly, still have a long way to go) 2. shopping for the style you like, on a budget and 3. gaining understanding of the zany mixed up creative blur of mixed matched-ness that is only: J. Crew.

Thanks to my friend model, Lisa, for letting me experiment with you, like a Life Size Barbie Doll. 

Hopefully there will be many more endeavors in this department (if you would like to participate in a future styling shoot email us!), but for now I hope you enjoy!

Styling, Direction and Photography By: Me!
Makeup/Hair By: Model and Me


Playful Girl: (Headband- Model's own, Necklace- Ebay *J. Crew Factory, Neon Tank- Forever21, Polka Dot Dress- H&M, Light Blue Belt- H&M, White Cotton Vest- Model's Own, Neon Socks- Jack's 99cent Store, Magenta Suede Peeptoe Heels- Zara) 

Nautical Wonder: (Nautical Dress- H&M Necklace1- Madewell, Necklace2- Model's Own, Oversized Button Down- H&M, Salmon skinny belt- Club Monaco, Shades- H&M, Hat- Model's Own, Brogues- ASOS)

Simply Casual: (Oversized Shirt- H&M, Various Tanks- Forever21, Necklace- Forever21 Starburst Headband- Club Monaco, Metallic Shorts- H&M, Converse Sneakers- Model's Own)
 




























1 comment: