Archive


Know Your Neighborhood: Picnic at Old Westbury Gardens

Yesterday I decided to go on a picnic with some family and friends at Old Westbury Gardens! All I can say is: wow. This park is like... 25 minutes from my house and I've never been there before.. Shame on me, honestly. This very spot is the site where movies like North by Northwest and Love Story were filmed, its like.. romantic cinema history!


The land is very spacious clean and lovely, and for a mere $10 you have access not only for picnics but to tour the estate. 


Thar She Blows!

Homemade curry dried cherry chicken salad

prettily sliced cucumber and tomato

remnants of a prosciutto-tomato and tapenade  

yum

:)

broccoli quiche!

gluten-free dried cherry n hazelnut brownie squares & biscotti

<3

Ahh.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment