Archive


Blogger's Night Out!

Last Friday night was Blogger's Night Out- a HUGE networking function for fashion bloggers, at Pranna Lounge on 29th and Madison. I have to admit, not knowing what to expect I was a bit uneasy about the whole set up. But when I got there I found my fellow bloggers were very friendly as well as photo ready in the hottest trends and styles out right now.

After a while, talking to complete strangers wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and I met some very interesting people along the way. Overall the evening was fun, (not to mention that it TOTALLY paid off, considering all the awesome freebies we got) and I hope now more people will be exposed to my blog and follow!


two members of the bloggers night out team

another member of the team






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment