Archive


Things I'm willing to incrue debt for: Prabal Gurung X J. Crew Collab


Holy Cabooses! Bows, bows and more bows!
Man, I've been ruing the day that I ever signed up for my J. Crew Card, (not that I've ever gone CRAZY with it or anything) but low and behold, now that I have it down to under $200, they go and do something like this to me..


Darn you J. Crew, and your wonderfuly-styled catalogues and quirky aesthetics! Darn you!! Prabal Gurung, has been a favorite of mine ever since I clapped eyes on his most recent fall collection. His use of beading, and applique are truly wonderous, and I just can't get enough of him..

His J. Crew collab is now available for pre-order before hitting stores next week. Not that it matters, 'cuz it'll probably be gone in a few hours anyway (look at me, I've become so bitter).
Some of My Fav Fall 2011 Looks:




I think my favorite is the 'bow blazer'...but alas.. I cannot afford thee!

Oh well, I think I'll go sit in a corner now and cry..


No comments:

Post a Comment