Archive


Reading Rainbow

Hello All!

I know I haven't gotten to post very much recently, I have been going through many transitions as of late and am just trying to sort my life out (- _ -).. But you don't need to hear all about that! I have a lot of posts to catch up on but I wanted to let you guys know that I have been doing a lot of reading lately, and I am very happy about that : ). 

These are some books I've just finished or am currently reading, I, of course, reccomend all of them to you.

1. Washington Square by. Henry James

2. David Copperfield by. Charles Dickens (I know, I haven't finished it yet..)

3. Princess Bride by S. Morgenstern

Enjoy reading everyone! It is one of the simple joys we have left in this turbulent world..

Here is a sneak peak at a future post from my Canadian Vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment