Archive


Back to school wish list pt. 3: Accessories


1. The Row Cats Eye Sunglasses: These sunglasses are the epitome of chic, period.
2. Just found out this snood is no longer available!!
3. ASOS Faux Fur Gilet: For $40 this faux fur gillet is a definite wardrobe investment, and it probably feels realllly soft.. ahh..
4. ASOS Color Block Fringe Snood: I love Snoods, and I love fringe. A snood that has fringe? Winning!
5. Brixton Swindle Felt Trilby: Hats make me feel sophisticated, like those glamorous women who wore hats to important places.. Let's bring hats back!

I feel as though a really good accessory has the power to either make or break an outfit. The accessories that caught my eye from the ASOS were what I felt to be statement pieces. I think each one of these beauties would suit my wardrobe well.. But we'll see!

More wish lists to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment