Archive


Back to school wish list pt. 2: Bags



1. ASOS Suede Brogue Detail Satchel: This bag is very striking with the royal blue suede, but very classic looking.
2. Clare Vivier Fold Over Clutch: I really like this bag because it is simple and the pink stands out.
3. Limited Edition Candy Boston Bag: I love love love this bag, I already have the plain Furla Candy Bag in blue, but the calf leather in the python print really kicks it up a notch.
4. Sang A Mini Pop Matte Python Bag: There are no words that I can think of to describe this bag, none. I must have you!
5. Zara Leather Tote Shopper:: (No longer available, but I can still dream, right?) I love neons, period.

Handbags are now a necessity for me. I used to be content with large pockets, but now that simply won't do. I like my handbags to be unique but not complicated. A handbag should brighten up your whole look, completing your ensemble. These bags are fun and classic, and since I tend to stick to a monochromatic palate with my clothes in the winter, any one of these would bring a little life into my winter wardrobe.

More wish lists to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment