Archive


A Prelude to Intern Diaries

Vera Wang Spring 2012 Bridal Collection

In one week I will be starting my new internship at Vera Wang doing production duties with the Bridal team. I can't tell you how excited I am for this opportunity.

I have noticed there aren't many websites that document the daily trials and tribulations as well as awesome experiences us interns have. That annoys me.. And so, in order to end the cruel cycle I'm endeavoring to document my own experiences on my blog.

I hope you follow me on this sure to be unforgettable experience!

*Photo via here

2 comments:

  1. This dress is beautiful - I hope I can afford a Vera Wang by the time I get married. Lovely blog by the way, found you through Bloglovin and am following you xxxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete