Archive


Kinokuniya + Another evening ended at Food Gallery 32

Today I had to work in midtown, so after work I decided to take a stroll and enjoy the spring weather. I ended up at Kinokuniya, one of my favorite Japanese book and stationery shops! 


What a surprise! I found a book by one of my favorite Japanese fashion illustrators, Oota Uni! Hurray for the Maiden's Textbook! I also found a pretty blue notebook (notebooks are a general obsession of mine..) ^_^..




I ended the evening getting some grub at one of my favorite spots: Food Gallery 32, located in the heart of Manhattan's K-town. Mmm good eats..





**As a side note, a few months ago I created a photo book from my memories in Tokyo last October, and I finally got around to publishing it.. Yay!



Goodnight readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment