Archive


Sorry.. I was tired.

Hello All!

Its been a while, hasn't it? I've been absolutely mentally exhausted, with work, planning for school and hopefully a vacation? Ah, me.. Well right now I don't have anything too important to talk about.. Other than the awesome movie is saw last night: Midnight in Paris. I know what you're saying.. Woody Allen..? Ehhh, I dunno about that guy.. But I actually really enjoyed it, a lot! Its about a Hollywood writer, Gil Pender (Owen Wilson) and his fiance, Inez (Rachel McAdams), on a trip in Paris making arrangements for their upcoming wedding. Gil wants to move to France to concentrate on writing meaningful literature, but Inez wants him to stick to Hollywood scripts in of course, Malibu. This movie is about finding yourself in the city of Paris, and ultimately coming to terms with reality, taking hold of your future Dagnabbit!

I wish I could be a little more specific, but there are some crazzzy twists and turns in the plot that I'd like you to find out for yourself. I'd have to say out of 5 stars I'd give this movie 4, for intellect, animated (no, not literally..) characters and a creative plot.


1 comment:

  1. I saw the trailer for this and I want to see it. Owen sounds like Woody used to when he still was acting. I'm glad its good.

    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete